Do you live in Lycoming County and need mortgage or utility assistance?
Homeowners in need of assistance can apply for the Community Development Block Grant COVID (CDBG-CV) Mortgage Assistance Program will be administered by Lycoming-Clinton Counties Commission for Community Action (STEP), Inc.
Eligible homeowners must live in Lycoming County, in an area not situated in the City of Williamsport, Borough of South Williamsport, or Loyalsock Township. Residents in those municipalities are encouraged to apply for the PA Homeowner Assistance Fund at pahaf.org.
Incomplete applications will be delayed in processing. The online application will allow you to upload documentation. It is recommended that you gather the required documentation before beginning the application. Please make sure you have addressed all of the following documentation in addition to completing the form:
- Social Security cards for all household members age 18 and over.
- Identification for all household members age 18 and over.
- Last three months of paystubs for all household members.
- Proof of all other income.
- COMPASS report.
- Most current W-2 forms.
- Form 1099 if self-employed.
- Current interest statements.
- Copy of Promissory Note (only if in foreclosure).
- Utility shutoff notices if applicable.
- Most recent tax returns.
- Most recent mortgage statements.