Find your Pathway to Success with STEP Service Navigation!
When you utilize Service Navigation you will receive services tailored to meet you and/or your family’s needs, whether you are in need of Information and Referral to other STEP or community services, or whether you would be eligible and benefit from case management to develop and work on goals to improve your self-sufficiency.
With Service Navigation, you are asked to provide some information regarding yourself and/or your family and complete an Assessment Questionnaire to help determine other STEP or community services for which you may be eligible. Information regarding those services will then be provided and STEP staff will either make the referrals for you or provide you with the information to contact the service providers, whichever you prefer.
Don't know if you qualify?
Start the process here by filling out the General Registration and Service Assessment Questionnaire!
For more information or help, call STEP at (570) 326-0587.
- 323 individuals achieved and maintained capacity to meet basic needs for 90 days.
- 1,052 individuals engaged with Community Action reported improved financial wellbeing.
- 82 participants increased skills, knowledge, and abilities allowing them to work with Community Action to improve conditions in their communities.
- STEP worked with over 400 partners to eliminate service gaps and duplication.
- 15,583 referrals were made to STEP programs and external partners to connect customers with the services they need.